It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use, also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
- Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: 0.01 pH
- Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (not included)
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50Centigrade(32-122It)
- Dimensions: 15x2.5x1.3cm/6x1.1x0.5 inch
- Net Weight: 52g/1.83 oz
- Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water
- Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
- Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady
- Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.00 standard buffer solution
- Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration
- Clean electrode and dry it, put the meter into PH 9.18 standard buffer solution. Check if reading is correct between 9.17-9.19pH
- 1 x PH Meter
- 3 x Calibration packets
- 1 x User's manual
- It Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use
- It Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use.
- It Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you're done before capping it again.
- It Open the battery case or replace battery, then need to recalibrate the meter