The tester can help diagnose injector problems, you can use it to test each injector individually to help identify stuck, leaking or burnt-out conditions. It uses 12V vehicle battery for power. It has 4 pulse mode, (1) Short, (2) Medium , (3) Long , and (4) Continuous mode that helps identify good or bad injector. The mode lock features ensures test condition uniformity. It can work with any fuel pressure tester. (Please NOTE: Gasoline car only, NOT the diesel engine.)
- Digital LCD display
- Four (4) Pulse Mode
- Mode 1 : outputs 1 pulse, whose pulse width is about 250ms.
- Mode 2 : output 50 pulses, every pulse's pulse width is about 7ms.
- Mode 3 : output 100 pulses, every pulse width is about 3.5ms.
- Mode 4 : output pulses continuously at the rate of 50 pulses per about 1450ms, every pulse's pulse width is about 7ms. At any time, you can press the PULSE key again to stop outputting pulse.
- Pulse Signal Indicator
- Mode Set and Pulse Key Features
- Powered directly by 12V vehicle battery
- Handheld compact design
- It complies with all essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE marking)
- Black Clip - Used to connect to the negative terminal of battery
- Red Clip - Used to connect to the positive terminal of battery
- Pulse Output Terminal - Used to connect to the injector to be tested
- Power Supply: 12V Vehicle Battery
- Operation Environment : 0°C~40°C, relative humidity <80%
- Storage Environment : -10°C~50°C, relative humidity <85%
- Size : 147 x 82 x 29mm (for main body only)
- Weight : about 165g
- 1 x Injector Tester
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Carrying pouch