This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that measures the amount of light that passes through a window. It measures the total amount of Visual Light Transmission (VLT) through a window and any coating (tint film) on that window. This is designed to measure the total VLT of a window after it has been treated with after market window film. The device slides over a partially rolled down window, does its calculations, and in seconds displays the readings on the LCD. Additional features includes continuous measuring mode and it has its own internal light source, so the meter will work day or night.
Applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane (such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet, sheet, etc). Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample (water, drinks and so on).
- Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution
- Accurate & reliable reading results
- One key calibration, easy to use.
- Solid structure, small volume, light weight, exquisite, easy to carry
- Continuous measuring mode
- Can connect with PC computer by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set).
- Designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards
- Display: 10mm LCD
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: ≤ 2%
- Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
- Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
- Interface: RS-232C (optional, not included in the set)
- Sample Thickness: Less than 18mm/0.4inch
- Operating conditions: 0~50°C, <90%RH
- Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
- Effects from Stray Light: Not Effected by Stray Light
- Light Source: LED
- Measuring Mode: Continuous
- Lamp Life: 10 Years
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (not included in the set)
- Weight: 100g (excluding batteries)
- Main Unit: 126 x 65 x 27mm
- Sensor: 125 x 38 x 38mm
- 1 x Digital Windows Tint Meter with sensor
- 1 x English Operation Manual
- 1 x Calibration plate
- Carrying Case
- Standard Factory Packaging