Total Dissolved Solides (TDS) are the total weight of all solids (minetals, salts, or matals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in milligrams perliter (mg/L), or in parts per million (PPM).
Item Type: TDS Water Meter
Measurement Range: 0-9999 ppm
Temperature Range: 0-50 celsius
Battery: 2xLR44 batteries, 1.5V (NOT Included for safety)
Size: 155x31x23 mm
1. Check the performance of your water filter.
2. Check for nardness (1 grain = 17ppm).
3. Make sure you always drink pure water!
Please refer below standard for testing water
0-50 ppm --------- High Purity Water
50-100 ppm ------- Pure Water
100-300 ppm ------ General Pure Water
300-600 ppm ------ Fouling
600-1000 ppm ----- Poor Taste Water,Fouling
Above 1000 ppm --- The water is not suitable for drinking
1. Hold function: Saves measurements for convenient readign and recording
2. Auto-off function: Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
3. Measurement Range: 0-9999 ppm (When the measured value exceeds 999 ppm, please make the display value x10)