4κάναλη στα 2.4 GHZ κατάλληλη για διάφορα μοντέλα με όλες τις απαραίτητες βασικές ρυθμίσεις. Περιλαμβάνεται και 6κάναλος δέκτης.
- 2.4Ghz digital proportional technology eliminates interference to and from other transmitters.
- Mode 2 Configuration (throttle on left stick)
- AFHDS Modulation
- Includes FS-R6B 2.4GHz 6 Channel Receiver
- Range: 400 meters on ground, 900 meters in air
- Trim adjustment on all four channels
- Channel reversing
- Eyelet for neck strap
- Uses eight (8) AA batteries (not included)
- Power indicator light on front of transmitter
- Futaba connector on rear of transmitter allows this to be used as buddy box.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.44" x 3.81" x 11.61" (189 x 97mm x 295mmmm)
- Antenna Length (extended): 4.5" (26cm)
- Weight: 17.46 oz (495g)
- Operating Voltage: 9v-12v (8 AA batteries)
- Channels: 4 (Aileron, Elevator, Throttle, Rudder)
- RF Range: 2.40 - 2.48 GHz
- Bandwidth: 500 KHz
- Band: 160
- RF Power: Less than 20 dBm
- Code Type: GFSK
- Sensititivity: 1024
- Low Voltage Waring (less than 9.0v)
- DSC Port: PS2, output PPM)
- Color: Black
- FS-R6B Receiver Specifications
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 1.18" x 0.98" x 0.31" (30mm x 25mm x 8mm)
- Antenna Length: 1.02" (26mm)
- Weight: 0.88 oz. (25g)
- Channels: 6 plus battery port
- Operating Voltage: 5.0v DC
Instructions for Binding the Receiver to the Transmitter
- 1. Turn on transmitter.
- 2. Insert bind plug into BATT port of the receiver.
- 3. Plug receiver battery into any open channel or ESC throttle lead into throttle channel of the reciver.
- 4. Red LED in the receiver will begin blinking.
- 5. Press the "bind" button on the transmitter.
- 6. When the receiver is bound to the transmitter, the light on the receiver will stay solid red.
Remember to remove the bind plug before first use.